Challenger, Charger, Viper & Durango Lease Deals in NYC
Dodge cars are built for performance. Designed as muscle cars and boasted with high performance, Dodge cars continue to be one of the prominent choices in America. If muscle-car heritage runs through your veins, Dodge cars are the prime answer to all of your needs. Dodge cars are specifically crafted for comfort. Alongside the manufacturer’s powerful engines, they have significantly ramped up their technology to keep the other parts of the car running smoothly.
Our prime goal is to make your next car leasing experience a better one. Lease a 2020 Dodge car from their entire available fleet with VIP today. We provide the best rates in the market for leasing a 2020 Dodge car. We have the following Dodge cars and SUVs available:
DODGE currently has 16 models available to choose from. Select the one that fits you best. Check below and learn about all the available models that may suit your needs.
- 2018 Dodge Challenger 392 Hemi Scat Pack Shaker
- 2020 Dodge Challenger Coupe
- 2020 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT 392
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon
- 2020 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
- 2020 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
- 2018 Dodge Challenger T/A 392
- 2018 Dodge Charger SRT 392
- 2020 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
- 2020 Dodge Charger Sedan
- SUVs: If you are looking to lease s 2020 Dodge SUVs we have all the models available for you to choose and lease from.
- 2020 Dodge Durango SRT
- 2020 Dodge Durango SUV
- 2020 Dodge Journey SUV
- 2020 Dodge Viper with Space-Frame platform
- Looking for a dodge minivan to lease that will fit all your family members’ right into it? We have the mighty 2020 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan available for you to lease.
The experienced team at VIP Auto Group in the Big Apple (Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Bronx & Manhattan) will assist you in finding the best Dodge lease deals in the greater New York City region guaranteed. Our innovative wholesale automobile access system locates you the top deals in the country and actually delivers the car to you. Contact us now for a fast quote.
Am I supposed to use synthetic oil in a new Dodge?
Although it costs more, synthetic oils are especially useful for high performance and turbo engines, or when the automobile is used for towing. For normal everyday use of a car, conventional oil will suffice.
How often does Dodge recommend a tire rotation?
Tired should be rotated roughly every 8k miles in order to promote an even wear on the tread.
What does it mean if my “check engine” came on?
The check engine light can come on for minor issues like a loose fuel cap. With sensors or an electronic competent, it can be potentially more serious. It can also mean something more serious like an overheating system. The safest action is to take the automobile in as soon as you can for a diagnostic by a Dodge specialist.
How do check that my battery terminals have a solid connection?
Battery cables and terminals should be visually inspected occasionally to make sure there is no corrosion, and if necessary cleaned.
Do I have to replace my fuel filter?
For Dodge vehicles, it is typically suggested to change every 30k miles. If you are uncertain the information can be found in the manual.
Is the new 2020 Dodge Challenger AWD?
Some models of the Challenger like the SXT and GT have options for All Wheel Drive.
How fast can the Challenger go?
With the new 6.2 liter supercharged HEMI the Challenger can go over 200mph.