Best Land Rover Defender, Discovery, Evoque & Range Rover Velar Leasing Deals
Land Rover, Currently owned by Tata motors has its original roots in England. Several of its vehicles are well stocked with the kind of leather-lined comforts that call to mind searching for lodges and dinner. Land Rovers are far-famed for being stellar trail-busters, blessed with the sand to induce down and dirty once the road gets rough. Today, Land Rover remains well-known for its luxury SUVs, as well as the elegant nonetheless jagged Range Rover. They also provide smaller and more cost-effective models just like the LR4 and Evoque. At VIP we are well-equipped with the latest Land rover models. If you love to drive luxury SUV’s that have a muscle exterior VIP can facilitate you with your requirements. Lease a 2023 Land Rover from VIP Auto Group and start hitting the road in no time. We have the following Land Rover models available for lease:
- 2023 Land Rover Defender SUV
- 2023 Land Rover Discovery Diesel
- 2023 Land Rover Discovery SUV
- 2023 Land Rover Discovery Sport SUV
- 2023 Land Rover Range Rover Diesel
- 2023 Land Rover Range Rover Hybrid
- 2023 Land Rover Range Rover SUV
- 2023 Land Rover Range Rover SV Autobiography Dynamic
- 2023 Land Rover Range Rover SV Autobiography LWB
- 2023 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Convertible
- 2023 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque SUV
- 2023 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Diesel
- 2023 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Hybrid
- 2023 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV
- 2023 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR
- 2023 Land Rover Range Rover Velar Diesel
- 2023 Land Rover Range Rover Velar SUV
The smooth driving experience, luxurious interior and macho exterior make the Land Rover a winning choice. The lease experts VIP Auto Group in NYC (Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Bronx & Manhattan) will help you attain the best Land Rover lease deals in the city guaranteed. Our innovative inventory system locates you the best deals in the country and actually delivers the car right to you. Call us today and speak to one of our award winning staff.
Just as VIP Auto Lease has stood to be the choice auto lease dealer for all auto enthusiasts across America, when it comes to the best choice 4X4 for lease, there has always been one name on the lips of every auto enthusiast for over a decade- Land Rover. With a seemingly indestructible reputation and rugged styling, the British auto legend is synonymous with high rated practicality, reliability, and not to forget the luxurious regality, which it has been christened with.
Coming since 1948, the Land Rover name has grown universally, as to be identified with the very best luxury four-wheel-drive vehicles. It would be hard to find a country with no Land Rover presence. Perhaps, this could be attributed to the Land Rover’s tenacity to offer a balance between class-leading performance and opulent luxury continuously. Of all the several model lineup up its sleeves, one of the most recognized models of the Land Rover include the Discovery, Velar, and Evoque.
Land Rover Evoque
With the signatory Land Rover’s off-road ability that confidently outstrip competition in every turn, the 2021 Land Rover Evoque model has so many more qualities that have made it worth leasing. Its captivating exterior, which does not differ much from the 2019 model, is still the street stunner. Inside the new model,Evoque is a high-end cabin festooned with loads of high-tech safety features, the best class comfy seats with leather upholstery, and conscious regal appointments. With the ability to seat up to five people in its notorious comfy and supportive seats, the seats have a long list of fixatives all designed for premium comfort. The new Evoque model is powered by one of the two variants of a turbocharged engine, a standard 2.0-liter four-cylinder that produces 246 horsepower and a turbo four-cylinder with 296 horsepower, all linked to a nine-speed automatic and all-wheel drive.
Land Rover Velar
Coming with sleek and grand sculpting, the Velar makes an undeniable presence anywhere it goes. The most current Land Rover Velar lease has so much to offer, away from its class defining build. With sturdy engine options and composed handling, the new Velar offers so much fun to its driver(s) and passengers alike. The elegant cabin with unmatched upscale vibes, which is so peculiar to the Land Rover lineup, has a little more space for a two-row luxury midsize SUV. Ample headroom and legroom space is never a mirage with the Velar. Besides its good looks and classy interior vibes, the new model is much capable all-round. Its dependable All-Wheel Drive with Intelligent Driveline Dynamics gives an engaging and thrilling ride with the 2020 Velar. Its turbo-supercharged engine options get a minimum of 250 horsepower, which can go as high as 550 horsepower with each of the four-engine alternatives.
Land Rover Discovery
It’s not everyday that we get to see a pretty SUV, graciously striking a balance between legendary off-road ability and exquisite luxury. Perhaps, this point is all you need to convince yourself that a 2021 Discovery model lease is the best for you. With its off-road prowess already making it stand out from the rest in its segment, its spacious interior with exotic luxe materials is just what every shopper will expect from a luxury vehicle. With composed handling and the exhilarating ride comes a series of potent engine options that the Discovery model lovers can pick from. Although both are V6 powertrains, the fuel-efficient 3.0-liter V6 with 254 horsepower and a thirsty supercharged 3.0-liter V6 with a muscular 340 horsepower.
Land Rover Range Rover
Although the Range Rover is not as roomy or firm in its handling as a good number of Land Rover lineup, it, however, offers a trailblazing posh cabin with loads of state of the art tech amenities. This boxy SUV offers a high proficiency of off-road ability with wealthy upholstered seats and a novel infotainment system that makes for a comfortable ride. The 2021 Land Rover Range Rover lease leaves nothing to be desired.
Land Rover FAQ:
What is the most popular Land Rover to lease?
The most popular model worldwide is the Land Rover Discovery Sport SUV which is also the best selling Land Rover.
Should I buy or lease a Land Rover?
There are many benefits to leasing a Land Rover.
- Lower monthly payments- the lease payments are almost always smaller than financing and buying a Land Rover
- Sales tax- you pay sales only on the value of the vehicle during the lease period. As compared to the entire vehicle value when you buy one
- Do need to worry about resale- When you lease a Land Rover and the contract is complete you simply return it, no need to worry about posting sales ads and speaking with different potential buyers.
- Lower down payment: The upfront fees and downpayment are less when a vehicle is leased making it easier and a shorter time before you can start driving.
How often should a leased Land Rover be serviced?
For most models of Land Rovers to remain in top working order, they should be serviced every 6k to 8k miles.
What options do I have when my Land Rover’s lease ends?
- Turn in your vehicle- at the end of the lease period, which is normally 3 years the Land Rover can be returned
- Purchase your vehicle- many lease contracts contain a section regarding buying options at the end of the contract. If you are interested it should be negotiated before the contract ends
- Extend your lease- There are options to extend the current lease contract you have for a longer time period.