If you choose one of the above options with a down payment, inception fees are still due at signing (1st month payment, Bank fee, DMV fees, any applicable taxes and/or dealer doc fees). If you would like us to roll part of or all of the inception fees in to the monthly payments, we are able to do so, though this will increase your monthly payment.
All lease rates are priced on a base vehicle and subject to credit approval and availability. In some instances the above rates may include lease loyalty or conquest. Please call us today and we will be happy to discuss this leasing option with you, in addition to any other vehicles you may be interested in.
We deliver cars to every state in the US. We strive to make sure all of our information as correct and up to date as possible. The pictures listed are for illustration purposes only furthermore we are not responsible for any error or typos in our listings.
Please give us a call today so we can discuss your next lease, we look forward to delivering the car of your dreams to the location of your choice. NOTE this price may include lease loyalty or conquest please inquire.
*with conquest or loyalty
MDX Lease FAQ:
How much power does the Acura MDX have?
A 290 hp, 3.5 liter V6 engine powers the 2020 Acura MDX SUV.
How much does it cost to lease an Acura MDX?
VIP Auto Lease in NYC can lease the Acura MDX for as low as $400.00 per month.
How many mpg can the Acura MDX get?
The 2020 MDX SUV can get an estimated 20 mpg in the city and 27 mpg on the highway, and the all wheel drive version gets 19 mpg in the city and 25 on the highway.
Does the Acura MDX have good safety ratings?
The 2020 MDX has received a 5 star overall, side crash, and frontal crash safety ratings. Following shortly after is the rollover safety rating with an impressive 4 stars.
Does the Acura MDX come with a good infotainment system?
The MDX comes with a split screen design having an 8 inch upper screen and a 7 inch lower screen, 10+ speakers, Siri, Bluetooth, and more.
How much cargo space comes in the MDX?
The MDX SUV contains 15 feet of cargo space behind the 3rd row and 38.4 cubic feet when the third row is folded down.
How many people does the Acura MDX seat?
The new Acura MDX is a 3 row SUV with enough space for 7 people. The third row is slightly smaller but the first 2 rows can fit most adults comfortably.
- 2-Driver Memory System for Driver's Seat, Side Mirror and Steering-Column Positions plus Audio and Climate Settings
- 3rd-Row Access One-Touch Smart Slide Walk-In
- 8-Inch Color Display
- Acoustic Glass Windshield
- Active Sound Control
- Acura Premium Audio System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Ambient Cabin Lighting
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ Integration
- Auto High-Beams Headlights
- Automatic-Dimming Frameless Review Mirror
- Driver's 12-Way Power Seat with Power Lumbar Support with Easy Entry
- Dual Exhaust Outlets
- Electronic Tilt and Telescoping Steering Column
- Front Passenger's 8-Way Power Seat
- Heated Front Seats
- Heated Side Mirrors with Reverse Gear Tilt-Down Function and LED Integrated Turn Signals
- Homelink® with Compass
- Jewel Eye® LED Headlights
- Keyless Access
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Power Moonroof
- Pushbutton Ignition
- Remote-Linked Power-Operated Tailgate
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio with 1year All Acc...
- Siri® Eyes Free
- Sliding 2nd-Row Seats with Adjustable Seatback Angle
- Smart Entry
- SMS, MMS Text Message and Email Capability
- Sport Seats with Premium Leather-Trimmed Interior
- Tri-zone Automatic Climate Control