If you choose one of the above options with a down payment, inception fees are still due at signing (1st month payment, Bank fee, DMV fees, any applicable taxes and/or dealer doc fees). If you would like us to roll part of or all of the inception fees in to the monthly payments, we are able to do so, though this will increase your monthly payment.
All lease rates are priced on a base vehicle and subject to credit approval and availability. In some instances the above rates may include lease loyalty or conquest. Please call us today and we will be happy to discuss this leasing option with you, in addition to any other vehicles you may be interested in.
We deliver cars to every state in the US. We strive to make sure all of our information as correct and up to date as possible. The pictures listed are for illustration purposes only furthermore we are not responsible for any error or typos in our listings.
Please give us a call today so we can discuss your next lease, we look forward to delivering the car of your dreams to the location of your choice. NOTE this price may include lease loyalty or conquest please inquire.
*7.5k Mile Per Year with conquest/loyalty
Dodge Challenger FAQ:
How powerful is the 2021 Dodge Challenger?
The 2021 Dodge Charger has a few different engine options depending on the trim.
- The SXT comes with a 305 hp V6 engine
- The GT comes with the same V6 engine
- The R/T comes with a V8 Hemi with 372-375 hp
- And the Challenger Hellcat with a Hemi V8 engine with 717 hp
How much does it cost to lease a Dodge Challenger?
At VIP Auto Lease in NYC, you can lease the Dodge Challenger starts at about $387.00 per month.
What is the estimated fuel economy for the 2021 Challenger?
The 2021 Challenger gets an estimated fuel economy of:
- 19 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway on the V6 trim
- And as good as 16 mpg in the city and 25 mpg on the highway for the V8 Hemi
Does the Challenger have good safety ratings?
The Dodge Challenger was rated with an excellent 4 star safety rating for both rollover and frontal crash safety tests according to the NHTSA.
Does the 2021 Challenger have a lot of cargo space?
The full size 2021 Dodge Challenger has 16.2 cubic feet of cargo space in the trunk.
How many people can the Dodge Challenger seat?
The new Dodge Challenger is a 2 door car but has a roomy interior that can seat up to 5 adults.
- 4–Way Power Lumbar Adjustable Driver Seat
- 19–Inch X 7.5–Inch Painted with Dark Pockets Wheels
- 160–MPH Primary Speedometer
- 235/55R19 BSW All Season Performance Tires
- Apple CarPlay® and Google Android Auto™
- Automatic Projector Headlamps
- Dual Bright Exhaust Tips
- Dual–Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Exterior Mirrors with Heating Element
- Hill Start Assist
- Illuminated Cup Holders
- Keyless Go™
- Leather Steering Wheel
- ParkView® Rear Back–Up Camera
- Performance Brakes
- Power 6–Way Driver Seat
- Premium Cloth Sport Seats
- Rain Brake Support
- Ready–Alert Braking
- Rear Body–Color Spoiler
- Sentry Key® Theft Deterrent System
- Sport Mode
- Tire Inflator Kit (No Compact Spare)
- Tire Service Kit (No Compact Spare)
- Uconnect® 4 with 7–Inch Display